These fitness models/athletes may not be “new” as in new to the scene. Some of them have been around for years or even decades. But they may be new to you. So check them out and let me know what you think!
1) Tiffany Rodee is a mom of 3, a teacher, and she competes. I see that she won 1st place in the Class C 2019 NPC Southeast Texas Championships. Her Instagram account is https://www.instagram.com/tiffernhtown/ and she currently has 6,007 followers.
2) Dana Shemesh is an IFBB Pro. She placed 8th in the 2019 IFBB St. Louis Pro Women’s Physique category. She has been a personal trainer for over fifteen years. Her Instagram account is https://www.instagram.com/dana.shemesh.ifbb.pro/?hl=en, and she has 58k followers. She is from Israel.
3) Jessica Gubenschek is a figure competitor, online fitness coach, and fitness model. Her InstaGram is https://www.instagram.com/fit.by.jg/ and she looks to have around 17,800 followers right now. She lives in Canada, stands 5’8″ tall, and typically weighs around 175 lbs in the off-season or around 150 lbs when competing. She won 3rd place in H Class of the 2019 NPC North America Championships Figure contest.
4) Katie Cork is a crossfit athlete and as far as I can tell she does not compete in figure or fitness contests. Her InstaGram is https://www.instagram.com/katiecork/ and she is quite popular with 166k followers. She lives in the United Kingdom, and is a hairdresser for her “day job”.
5) Laura Marie Masse graduated from the University of Florida with a degree in interior architecture. She is a fitness model, and lately has began competing in the NPC bikini division. Laura is really popular on Instagram. Her account is https://www.instagram.com/p/B9El2ifBwpK/, and she has 316k followers. She is getting ready to turn 32 years old. She always seems to be in tip-top shape.