Lindsay Messina has been on the cover of Oxygen Magazine I think five times now. In 2012, 2010, 2009, 2008, and 2007. You might think something bad happened in 2011, but don’t worry she was actually a spokesmodel that year for Oxygen at the Arnold Classic.
Lindsay stays pretty busy in the industry. Here’s a list of her whereabouts in 2011:
– WBFF Judge
– Promoter for TEAM ROCKSTAR
– NY DIVA Workshops
– Dream Tan Spokes Model at The Arnold Classic
– Oxygen Spokes Model at The Arnold Classic
– Featured in REPS! Magazine
– Max fit Girl
– Cover of Fit & Firm Magazine
– Cover in Status Magazine
And then there was 2010:
– Featured Model for the AB Roller Ad
– WBFF Fit&Firm Magazine Cover Model
– Oxygen Magazine Cover
– Knock out Abs Ad
– Model Seminar at the Fitness Universe
– Model Seminar at the Fitness America
– Hosted Fitness Universe
There are seasoned, well-connected, mainstream models who don’t get this much work or stay this busy. How does she do it? Of course part of it is the way she looks. She is beautiful and has a perfect body. But don’t discount the attitude and the brainpower. This gal knows how to network, how to help other people and encourage them to help her.
Lindsay started competing in 2006. But she was running track when she was in the 7th grade, and continued on through high school.